Tel: 01234 270074
- Opening Quote: Centrica loses customers but keeps dividend warm
Posted on 22 November 2018 | 8:11 am
- Deadline for Intu takeover offer extended again
Posted on 22 November 2018 | 8:06 am
- Nationwide profits fall by a fifth
UK’s largest building society unveiled £1.3bn technology spending plan in September
Posted on 22 November 2018 | 7:45 am
- StanChart buyback plan marks shift in direction
Emerging markets bank has not repurchased any shares since 2002
Posted on 22 November 2018 | 5:01 am
- UK bed seller turns to Sweden for risky debt deal
Lebara fallout looms large over Dreams attempted Nordic bond sale
Posted on 22 November 2018 | 5:00 am
- 'I was charged £700 for £250 cooker'
Regulator's proposed price cap on charges will benefit about 400,000 "financially vulnerable people".
Posted on 22 November 2018 | 10:40 am
- British Gas owner to take £70m hit from price cap
Centrica, owner of British Gas, says Ofgem's price cap will cost it £70m in the first quarter of 2019.
Posted on 22 November 2018 | 9:41 am
- Carlos Ghosn: Nissan board to decide chairman's fate
The board meets on Thursday to determine chairman Carlos Ghosn's future after his arrest this week.
Posted on 22 November 2018 | 8:01 am
- Low-paid women to be targeted in equality drive
Government policies will shift from getting more women into senior roles to removing economic barriers.
Posted on 22 November 2018 | 3:13 am
- Cycling awareness plan could lead to cheaper insurance for drivers
Discounts could be given to car drivers and motorcyclists under the government proposals.
Posted on 22 November 2018 | 3:08 am
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.