Tel: 01234 270074
- Tepper joins throng of hedge fund managers in Intelsat
Veteran trader urges the satellite operator to fight US regulator’s 5G spectrum plan
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 9:40 pm
- ITV must recognise reputational risk of ‘Love Island’
Hambro Perks’ tech investments; Cenkos’ new chair
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 8:15 pm
- HSBC’s leadership questions overshadow shake-up
Investors worry interim chief Noel Quinn will not be in job long enough to see overhaul completed
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 8:00 pm
- Intesa Sanpaolo in €4.9bn bid for rival UBI Banca
Big-name hedge funds take a hit as shares surge in target bank
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 7:05 pm
- Millions of indebted Britons at risk of exploitation
Watchdog warns on unscrupulous lenders who take advantage of borrowers
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 6:44 pm
- Final Beales department stores set to close
The closure of the last 11 Beales stores will put hundreds of jobs at risk.
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 8:08 pm
- Venezuela crisis: US blacklists Russian oil firm for helping Maduro
The move freezes any US-held assets of Rosneft Trading SA, accused of supporting Venezuela's leader.
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 7:18 pm
- Coronavirus forces JLR to ship parts in suitcases
The UK's largest carmaker has said it could run out of some parts in two weeks over supply chain issues.
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 6:49 pm
- Government backs 'greener' Cheshire and Aberdeenshire hydrogen plants
Pilkington glassmakers and Unilever will trial using hydrogen as they try to cut carbon emissions.
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 5:37 pm
- Asda's Christmas sales hit by 'cautious' spending
The supermarket says festive shoppers cut back on gifts for adults and extended family.
Posted on 18 February 2020 | 5:01 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.