Tel: 01234 270074
- UK regulator proposes ban on platform exit fees
Hargreaves Lansdown shares fall as FCA criticises obstacles to switching providers
Posted on 16 July 2018 | 4:57 pm
- Cerberus in pole position in Abraaj auction as Colony bid rejected
US asset manager expected to decide this week whether to invest in Dubai-based group
Posted on 16 July 2018 | 4:36 pm
- Private equity/EM: Abraaj too far
Reputational damage to the Dubai firm is likely to spread as scrutiny of the sector intensifies
Posted on 16 July 2018 | 4:12 pm
- JLIF shares jump on £1.4bn takeover approach
Listed infrastructure fund in talks with consortium of asset managers
Posted on 16 July 2018 | 3:47 pm
- Link partially scraps fee cuts to UK cash machine operators
Move follows political backlash over ‘ATM deserts’ and a sharp fall in cash use
Posted on 16 July 2018 | 3:14 pm
- FTSE falls as oil decline offsets infrastructure rally
A £1.4 billion bid approach for John Laing Infrastructure provides excitement while Hargeaves Lansdown slides after City watchdog proposes ways to give investors more value for money.
Posted on 16 July 2018 | 4:10 pm
- WH Ireland hires from JM Finn as it grows Bristol office
Investment manager Joe Harker has joined WH Ireland from JM Finn, as it looks to grow its wealth management division in Bristol.
Posted on 16 July 2018 | 2:26 pm
- BlackRock earnings climb as investors pour in $20bn
BlackRock recorded net inflows of $20 billion (£15.1 billion) in the second quarter, with assets under management up 11% year-on-year
Posted on 16 July 2018 | 2:23 pm
- FCA platform study: seven model portfolio objections
After talking to thousands of consumers, the city watchdog has identified a number of issues with model portfolios in its platform study
Posted on 16 July 2018 | 12:45 pm
- UBS Wealth appoints new Midlands boss
UBS has appointed a new Midlands boss and recruited in the South as it ramps up its regional push.
Posted on 16 July 2018 | 11:03 am
- Firms should not penalise meat-eaters, warns TUC
A US firm will not pay for staff meals containing meat but the TUC says meat-eaters shouldn't be penalised.
Posted on 16 July 2018 | 5:15 pm
- Uber probed over gender discrimination
The ride hailing firm is being investigated over a complaint about gender inequality, the BBC understands.
Posted on 16 July 2018 | 5:01 pm
- Amazon Prime Day deals 'not what they seem'
Shoppers are warned to check prices and be wary of high-pressure sales techniques.
Posted on 16 July 2018 | 4:31 pm
- Debenhams shares hit by insurance fears
Some insurers have reportedly reduced cover for the department store chain's suppliers.
Posted on 16 July 2018 | 3:27 pm
- EU calls for more open Chinese economy
At a summit in Beijing, the EU's Jean-Claude Juncker calls for a less protectionist China.
Posted on 16 July 2018 | 2:13 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.